Dr. Kristyn Darmafall, who most recently served as an assistant professor of clinical orthopaedic surgery at Ohio State University, is fellowship-trained in sports medicine. She has extensive experience in sports-related injuries of the shoulder, knee, hip, and offers arthroscopic and minimally invasive management of the shoulder, knee, and hip injuries.
- Innovative Joint Preservation
- Cartilage Restoration
- Pediatric, Adolescent, and Adult Sports Injuries
- Acute, Chronic, and Overuse Injuries
- Treatment of Early Arthritis
- Orthobiologics including PRP
- Hip Arthroscopy