Dr. Kenneth Levy started Advanced Orthopedic Center in 1980. His clinical interests include hand and foot surgery.
Dr. Levy earned his medical degree from Chicago Medical School and completed his residency in various hospitals in Erie, Pennsylvania including Hamot Medical Center, St. Vincent Hospital, and Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children. Dr. Levy also completed a basic science fellowship at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.
- Medical Degree: Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Hamot Medical Center, St. Vincent Hospital, Shrine Hospital for Crippled Children, Erie, PA
- Fellowship: Basic Science, Duke University, Durham, NC
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Murdock Surgery Center